Comprehensive First-Aid Kit
The Comprehensive First Aid Kit has been a BEST SELLER for over 12 YEARS. If you are serious about first-aid, then consider our Comprehensive First Aid Kit. Over 210 items included!
No family or group kit we've ever evaluated comes anywhere close to this truly comprehensive first aid kit. The ideal choice for homes, businesses, outdoor expeditions, scouting troops, large group events, etc. Almost any medical emergency is covered including broken limbs, sprains, blisters, CPR protection, cuts, scrapes, dehydration, deep wounds, diarrhea, burns, toothaches, diabetes, and much more.
Whether you are a first-aid kit novice or seasoned E.M.T., the components in this kit can make the difference between life and death. Be prepared with the best.
A must for church and scout base camps. We also highly recommend this kit for small businesses in the event of an emergency or disaster. Each kit comes neatly organized in a deluxe tri-folding nylon carrying bag.
Nearly all components can be located in a glance with clear view compartments. It also features an inner detachable compartment for quick day trips or side hikes.
You'll want to put the Comprehensive First Aid Kit on your short list! We just can't say enough about this comprehensive kit. Highly Recommended!
Order yours NOW!
- Contains Over 210 Essential First Aid Items!
- We Give it a 5 STAR Rating!
- Designed Trip Duration: 1 - 28 days
- Group Size: 1 - 14 people
- Approx Dimensions 11" x 6" x 7"
INCLUDES: "Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine 3rd Edition" by Dr. Eric Weiss
One of the best compact medical guides we have seen. Over 217 pages of vital medical information and over 60 illustrations that guide you step by step in the using of the components of this kit. Includes "FAST INDEX" to quickly find info in a hurry.
Essential First Aid Equipment:
- 1 Laerdal® CPR Face Shield
- 1 Instructions, Easy Care for CPR
- 1 Digital Thermometer
- 1 EMT Bandage Scissors
- 1 Roll of Duct Tape 2" x 5 Yards
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Tweezers
- 1 Sterile #11 Scalpel Blade
- 10 Wound Closure Strips 1/4" x 4"
- 3 Tincture of Benzion Topical Adhesive
- 4 Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipes
- 1 20cc Irrigation Syringe, 18 Gauge Tip
- 2 Providone Iodine Solution (3/4 oz)
- 1 1" x 10 Yards Medical Bandage Tape
- 4 Cotton Tip Applicators
- 1 Sterile Surgical Scrub Brush
- 1 Instructions, Easy Care for Wounds
Blister & Burn Care
- 1 Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine 1 oz
- 2 GlacierGel® (Small Rectangular)
- 22 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped
- 1 Molefoam 3" x 5"
- 1 Non-Woven Adhesive Knit
- 6 Nitrile Exam Gloves (3 pair) with Hand Wipes
- 1 Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"
- 1 Instructions, Easy Care for Bleeding
Bandage Materials Included:
- 8 Gauze Sterile Dressing 2" x 2"
- 8 Gauze Sterile Dressing 4" x 4"
- 10 1" x 3" Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 10 Fabric Knuckle Bandage
- 2 Sterile Eye Pads
- 4 Sterile Dressing, Non-Adherent 3" x 4"
- 2 Stockinette Tubular Bandage 1" x 4"
- 2 Bandage, 3" Conforming Gauze
Fracture / Sprain Injuries
- 1 Elastic Bandage with Velcro 3"
- 2 Triangular Bandage
- 1 Large 4" x 36" SAM® Splint
- 1 Instructions, Easy Care for Sprains & Fractures
- 10 Acetaminophen 500mg Tablets
- 10 Ibuprofen 200mg Tablets
- 4 Aspirin 325mg
- 6 Antihistamine 25mg
- 10 Cold & Flu Medicine, Medicidin-D Tablets
- 12 Acid Relief Tablets
- 6 Diamode® HCI 2mg Diarrhea Relief Tablets
- 1 Glucose Paste 15g
- 3 Cortisone Cream 1% 1/32 oz
- 3 After Bite Sting Relief Wipe
- 2 Oral Rehyrdation Salts
- 1 Instructions, Easy Care for Medications
- 1 Dentemp® Temporary Filling with Pain Relief
Additional Items Included:
- 2 Plastic Flip-Top Small Pill Container
- 2 Plastic Flip-Top Large Pill Container
- 3 Safety Pins
- 1 Waterproof Matches
- 3 Accident Report
- 1 Pencil
- 2 Aloksak® 6" x 9" Waterproof Bags
- 1 Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine 3nd edition - by Eric A. Weiss M.D.
- 1 Deluxe Custom Tri-Folding Carrying Bag with Detachable Ultralight Waterproof 'Day-Trip' Bag
Be Prepared For:
- CPR with Laerdal® CPR Face Shield
- Fractures/Dislocations/Sprains - with SAM® Splint and Elastic Bandage
- Hypoglycemia/Insulin Shock - with Glutose Paste
- Dehydration - with Oral Re-hydration Salts
- Dental Emergencies - with Dentemp® Temporary Filling
- Wounds & Lacerations - with Irrigation Syringe
- Blisters - with GlacierGel®, Molefoam & Moleskin
- Burns - with Soothing Aloe Vera Gel
- Trauma - with Trauma Dressings and Triangular Bandages
- Allergic Symptoms - with Antihistamines
- EMT Shears - Can even cut through jeans!
- Splinter Picker Tweezers
- Digital Thermometer