Call between Monday-Friday at
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hot Water Showers
Orders of $149 or more ship for free! Details
Ideal as a part of your emergency medical supplies or when traveling, especially when visiting developing/third world countries where sterile components are not always available. This kit contains everything you need to clean, close, and dress wounds where ever your travels take you. Developed by a Medical Doctor & Professor practicing and teaching at Stanford University. A hospital quality field surgical kit for closing wounds, injections of medications, anesthetic or for starting or delivering I.V.
List of Contents Included in Suture/Syringe Kit:
* Mayo-Hagar needle holder
* 5" Stainless steel scissors
* 4.5" Thumb tissue forceps (tweezers), mouth-tooth
* 3-0 Nylon suture with cutting edge
* 5-0 Nylon suture with cutting edge
* Scalpel, Sterile, Disposable with #11 Blade
* I.V. Starter kit
* 2 3cc syringes
* 5cc syringe
* 10cc irrigation syringe with catheter
* 2 sterile 25 g. x 5/8" needles
* 2 sterile 18 g. x 1.5" needles
* 2 sterile 21g. x 1.5" needles
* 1 Angiocatheater, 18g x 1.25"
* 2 Pair of surgical sterile gloves
* 3/4 oz. Providone Iodine
* 1 Sterile drape towel
* 4 Triple antibiotic packets
* 2 5"x9" trauma dressings
* 2 sterile gauze dressings (4"x4" or 3"x3" or 2"x2")
* 10 Suture-less wound closure strips, .25" x 4"
* 2 Skin Tac wipes (applied around wound so closure strips or wound bandages stick to the skin)
* 5 Aftercuts & scrapes Antiseptic towelettes
* 2 3"x4" non-adherent sterile dressings
* bandage, 3" Conforming sterile gauze dressing
* surgical tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
* Suture folding nylon inner case
* Deluxe zippered nylon carrying bag
I was stunned. No form, letter, or refusal to take back my item, just kindness and understanding...
"No, you don't understand. I broke it. It was my fault." The customer service woman said "Our Products don’t break..."
In a day where phrases like "100% guaranteed" and "hassle-free returns" don't mean much, I have to share my story.
Item(s) added to cart