You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Astronaut Foods Freeze-Dried Peaches


Astronaut Foods Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Astronaut Foods Freeze-Dried Bananas

SKU: 30015

Quick Overview

Freeze-Dried Bananas - Space Food used by REAL ASTRONAUTS! Great-tasting freeze-dried bananas. Order now!

MSRP: $2.99

Regular Price: $2.50

Special Price $2.49

  • Buy 24 for $2.40 each and save 4%
  • Buy 200 for $2.35 each and save 6%


Astronaut Bananas

Searching for a healthy snack to add to your food storage? Look no further than these freeze-dried bananas from Astronaut Space Foods. These tasty freeze-dried bananas are a favorite of space travelers, preppers, and junior astronauts everywhere.

Order your freeze-dried bananas today!

Additional Information

Is FeaturedN/A
Net WeightNo
Product Supply TypeNo
Shelf LifeNo
Shelf Life (Opened)No
Total ItemsNo
Total ServingsNo

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size .75 oz
Servings Per Container

Amount Per Serving Calories 70 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 50mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 18g 6% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Sugars 14g Protein 1g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0% Potassium %

Ingredients: Bananas.

Freeze-Dried Bananas

Also Purchased