TOP BOTTOM
HELP

Your Shopping Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

1.800.866.4876
"America's Foremost Preparedness
Food and Gear Co."
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $149*
As Seen...

Gourmet Reserves Soup-er Split Pea

Item #99704
All Features and Specs

MSRP: $22.99

Sale Price: $19.66

You Save: $3.33

The Nitro-Pak
ADVANTAGE
Satisfaction
Guaranteed
100%
Low Price
Guarantee
110%

Orders of $149 or more ship for free! Details

Split Pea Soup

Item Number: 99704

Ship Weight: 1.50 lbs.

Product Supply Type: Food

Shelf Life: 20 Years

Total Items: 1

Total Servings: 12

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 2 OZ
Servings Per Container 12

Amount Per Serving Calories 210 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value Total Fat 1g 2% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 610mg 25% Total Carbohydrate 34g 11% Dietary Fiber 9g 36% Sugars 2g Protein 14g
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 15% Potassium 0%

"Soup-er" Split Pea

Directions

  1.  Open can and remove oxygen absorber and spice packets.
  2.  Reseal can with plastic lid (provided) and shake vigorously in order to re-distribute dry mix.
  3.  Boil three quarters [3/4] cup of water in pot or suitable container.
  4.  Add one [1] spice packet and two thirds [2/3] cup dry mix. (Please note: 2/3 cup dry mix = two [2] servings)
  5.  Stir well, cover and remove from heat.
  6.  Allow to stand 15 minutes.
  7.  Stir and serve.May be prepared HOT or COLD. Cover can with plastic lid to preserve remaining unused mix.

Product good for ninety days from time of opening (stored in a cool, dry environment).

INGREDIENTS: Green Pea Soup Mix [Green Peas, Carrots, Onion Powder, Hydrolyzed Plant Protein (Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil), Salt, Natural Smoke Flavor, Garlic, Black Pepper].

Contains Soy.

Processed in a facility that produces peanuts, soybeans,milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, and wheat

 
Find something wrong with this page? Share your Feedback