Call between Monday-Friday at
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hot Water Showers
Orders of $499 or more ship for free! Details
All other orders ship flat rate at $12.00
A perfect radio for emergencies and disasters, it comes with all the features that you need in any emergency situation. It comes with a High quality AC type brushless generator. The solar panel powers the radio by itself and charges the built-in batteries as well. To maximize the sunlight’s rays, the solar panel is designed to tilt with the suns position to receive the energy during the day time. On the bottom side of the solar panel is a 5 LED reading lamp that you can use in poorly lit conditions. The radio is built with a multi-function LED flashlight. The super bright LED on the side can be used as a flashlight or can be a red flashing emergency signal.
The 7 Band Weather radio precisely gives you weather bands. The weather alert feature enables you to receive the alert signal when a disaster arrives.
6 Ways of Power:
1. Dynamo Cranking Power: 120 turns per minute of cranking will power the built in Ni-MH battery pack with strong current and voltage.
2. Solar Panel Power: Under the direct sunlight, the solar panel will power the radio without a problem.
3. AA Batteries: You can use 3 normal AA batteries to run the radio for maximum reception.
4. A built-in Rechargeable battery pack.
5. AC adaptor charge from the 3.5 mm jack. (Optional)
6. Charge from a computer via USB port.
1. 5 LED reading lamp for camping and emergency use.
2. White LED flashlight
3. Red LED blinking for emergency alert.
1. AM: 520-1710 KHz
2. FM: 87.00- 108.00 MHz
3. SW1: 3.20-9.00MHz
4. SW2: 9.00- 22.00MHz
Weather Band: 7 standard bands for all stations, PLL crystal control circuit for stable reception
5. Weather Alert: To be activated by weather alert signals.
AC adaptor is an option, you can order online
To power the radio with sunlight, the solar panel is deigned to tilt at any angle to receive the best sunlight
I was stunned. No form, letter, or refusal to take back my item, just kindness and understanding...
"No, you don't understand. I broke it. It was my fault." The customer service woman said "Our Products don’t break..."
In a day where phrases like "100% guaranteed" and "hassle-free returns" don't mean much, I have to share my story.
Item(s) added to cart