Call between Monday-Friday at
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hot Water Showers
Orders of $149 or more ship for free! Details
Introducing the new WaterBrick Stackable water or food storage containers. With this WaterBrick Stackable container you can hold 3.5 gallons of liquid or up to 27 pounds of dry food in a single container. What is nice about these containers is you can stack them on top of each other to save space. They interlock using their male and female connectors and cross stack for safety. The WaterBrick containers are made of rugged, high density polyethylene and an easy grip comfort handles. They offer a wide diameter lid opening that allows an average adult to pull stored contents out of the container by hand. You can store water, food or anything you want to keep dry or store efficiently while eliminating most food odors.
WaterBricks can be cross-stacked up to 4 feet high and take up less space than a standard 55 gallon drum.
Some examples of creative storage applications using WaterBricks include:
*Bedrooms - closets, underneath beds, in the corner of the room, behind headboards
*Kitchen - above stove, above refrigerator, under the sink, space above cabinets
*Living and Family Rooms- replace coffee table, between the walls and the furniture
*Closets - bedrooms, hall, guest rooms, linen, utility
* Size: 9" W x 18" L x 6" H (shaped like rectangular blocks)
* Product Weight when Empty: 2.52 pounds
* Stacking Strength: due to 2 interior conical reinforcement columns
* Interlocking Strength: they interlock using their male and female connectors (cross stack for safety)
* Wide Lid Opening is 3 1/4'' in diameter - can fit average adult hand to reach inside
* Full rubber gasket creating a tight seal is included inside the lid
* Recommended Stacking Height: 4 feet
* Average wall thickness of container is approximately 3/32 of an inch (.090)
* Meets FDA standards and BPA free
Product Supply Type:
I was stunned. No form, letter, or refusal to take back my item, just kindness and understanding...
"No, you don't understand. I broke it. It was my fault." The customer service woman said "Our Products don’t break..."
In a day where phrases like "100% guaranteed" and "hassle-free returns" don't mean much, I have to share my story.
Item(s) added to cart